Halaman

Kamis, 28 Juni 2012

STYLE WIDY VIERRA / WIDIKIDIW

If someone ask me
Who inspired you in a fashion ?
I will answer Widy Vierra. I think she deserved to wear "ANYTHING"

Widy Vierra is Vocalist of Vierra Band from Indonesia
She's talented, although I've heard many negative comments about the her but I still became her fans (KIDIWLOVERS)
I think she is one of the trendsetters in fashion Indonesia.
and now I will post style of Widy Vierra / WIDIKIDIW (her nickname)





 U MUST CLICK READ MORE FOR MORE PHOTO'S OF WIDIKIDIW





high school



widikidiw like a teacher

perform wif VIERRA BAND
 AND THIS IS WIDIKIDIW WITH HER BAND "VIERRA" (WIDY,KEVIN,TRYAN,RAKA)

I LIKE HER STYLE :)



now she make a clothing online "@itsWDKDW" (FOLLOW ON TWITTER)
And this is the cloth :

   
ITSWDKDW TEE
thankyou :)
next time I'll post about WIDIKIDIW again

1 komentar: